Sunday School Classes:
All women of the church are a member and are invited to join a Circle.
- Circle 2 meets at 11:30am on the fourth Tuesday of each month in the Wharton classroom (on the third floor) at the church
- Circle 3 meets at 7:00pm on the third Monday of each month in the church parlor
Men meet for breakfast twice a month in the church fellowship hall (1st and 3rd Tuesdays at 8:00am). Those who are willing volunteer to take turns cooking and leading devotions. This is a great fellowship and support for the men of the church. Breakfast collections help support the shut-in ministry of providing DVDs of the Sunday worship and players when they are needed. Other money raising events include Annuals Church/Community BBQ Chicken Dinner held 3rd Saturday of October” Pancake Dinners, etc. which raise funds for projects, Neighbor Helping Neighbor supplies, church van fund and building fund. The Men's Breakfast Group also assists the Fellowship and Music areas in set up and or take down/storage as requested/needed.
Music is an important ministry at the Gibsonville United Methodist Church. It supports and complements the regular church service, and gives our members yet another outlet for praise and worship. Under the planning and guidance of Rob Hallquist and Rick Cobb, the Music Ministry comprises the youth and children's music program , the Chancel Choir, the Men's Chorus, and the latest addition, the Hand Bell Choir.
- Chancel Choir : prepares and leads the music worship each Sunday. They also participate in other special worship services including seasonal musicals. [Choral Music Catalog]
- Men's Chorus: sing occasionally at the regular Sunday worship service, have given special Sunday afternoon programs, from ol' timey gospel to modern music.
- Hand Bell Choir: the Gibsonville United Methodist Church Hand Bell Choir is a 3 1/2 octave choir. Members include older adults, young adults, and teens.
- Musical Instruments are always welcome in worship! If you play an instrument and would like to share your talent, please contact the church office or Rob Hallquist.